Multiple Dom0s sharing a SAN with LVM (was: Re: [Xen-users] Live migration problem)

Am Thursday, den 10 January hub Alain BARTHE folgendes in die Tasten:

Hi!

> We have a dozen of dom0, running about 50 domUs. All domUs have disks on
> LVM, disks are located on a SAN, so it is very easy to live migrate simply
> by attaching a domU disk on two dom0s.
[...]

I'm sorry, I have no answer to your problem, but I would like to ask
how exactly you setup your environment.
Did you follow any howto on this?

I want to setup exactly the same at work, so any tip or usefull link
would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Ciao
Max