RE: AW: [Xen-users] PV- Drivers for Windows (XP, 2003 Server)

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Boudreau Luc" <luc.boudreau@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:20:50 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:21:54 -0800

I found em in the XenExpress package. There's a tool.iso file hidden in some
Linux tools archive that comes with XenExpress. Open the iso, inside there's
the setup file for the PV drivers. We use XenSource bundeled in CentOS 5 so I
don't know if installing the PV drivers in a custom built Kernel or installing
the driver with a dom0 that was compiled from source will cause any problems. I
installed them and it's stable for me as far as I know.

Also, some guy on this list named James something works on an open-source
version. Alpha stage though...

Luc