From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ko0nz
Sent: vrijdag 11 januari 2008 12:06
To: xen-users
Subject: [Xen-users] Some basic questions

Hi,

I'd like some clarifications:
  - Is it possible to limit the use of RAM on Dom0? How?
  - How many Ram should i give to the Dom0? Does it depend on the
number of the DomU?
  - If i don't indicate the options about the "cpu" and "vcpu" on
DomU( when i've got 2core-duo or quand-core), how is the manner of
using the  CPU ?

i'd like to put the Xen Server on the DMZ:
  - How could i protect my Dom0 to avoiding any access to Dom0 from
any DomU ( on Dom0, there will be no services except SSH)? Perhaps
some Iptables rules?

Thanks in advance for yours answers.

!DSPAM:87,47874dbf34501100893539!