[Xen-users] debian dom0 centos-5 domU xen-tools copy

I have a problem:
I run debian etch amd64, and i need to create a centos5 domU.

I can't use hvm cause I need to use nat and there's the famous nat bug with hvm.

I have read that is not good to use the xen-tools rpmstrap.

So how can i install a centos-5 domU?

I have installed in another disk, in the same computer, centos 5.

Is there a way to create a domU from the partition of the disk where i have a
"normal" centos 5 installation?

I have read that in xen-tools there are some "copy" options but I don't have
understand if and how to use it.

Thanks in advance.