[Xen-users] Devices other than VBD/VIF in PV guests

Hi,

As said in my previous e-mail, sorry for sending twice this question.

PV guests use VDB as block devices and VID as network adapter.
According to [1], both are very efficient.  But I saw nothing about the
working of other devices.

So, how are those devices (simple serial console emulator, VGA emulator,
...) implemented in PV guests?  I mean where does the console output
make its way into my pty?  Is it possible to emulate a full VGA console
somehow?  How can a PV guest display graphics, when running X for
instance?

Any documentation pointer would be welcome.

Thank you.
Best regards,

[1] http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/netos/papers/2003-xensosp.pdf
--