Re: [Xen-users] Regarding xen....(stoping the ppication running on VM).

namitha p wrote:
hi,
I am trying to stop the application running on VM. How can i do this........I dont want to suspend VM but only to stop/suspend the application running on it....

I don't know whether there is any magic to stop the application running inside a VM from dom0. You should have to log in to VM and stop it as usual if pausing VM is not acceptable for you.

--Sadique

please help me in this work...... thanks and regards
namitha