Re: [Xen-users] patching a running Xen kernel

On fc6 or RHEL or Centos, there is no specific source for xen-kernel. Xen kernel and the non-xen kernel are built from the same source. So download the source for the kernel - kernel-xxxx.src.rpm - patch it and rebuild. You should have a xen and generic kernel with Lustre cluster file system support in it.

--Sadique

gjrama@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hello all,

Can anyone tell me where I can find documentation about patching a running Xen kernel? I have a system running 2.6.20-1.3002.fc6xen kernel. I'd like to patch this kernel to run the Lustre cluster file system software. All of the references I find describe doing this from source, but I don't have the source for my xen kernel.
Ideas welcome,

gjrama