Re: [Xen-users] Regarding suse10 guest installation.

On Thursday 17 January 2008 15:21:04 Ranjan, Priyanka wrote:
> Hi,
> We are trying to create SUSE10 fully virtualized xen guest . We are
> getting "error 8 exec format errr".
> Do you have any idea.

By SUSE 10, do you mean SLES 10? If so, make sure you're on SP1 as there
were quite a few updates to Xen contained in SP1. Is the Dom0 also SLES
10? At which point in the installation are you seeing this error
message. Are you trying to install a para-virtual instance or a
hardware assisted virtual instance?

Jon