[Xen-users] windows server 2003 installation error

Dear all,

i am new in xen. My problem is when i install windows server 2003 R2 at the beginning everything is ok, but after format to ntfs i get the error message "Setup was unable to access files needed to continue. This could be caused on an error on the cd media or the media is no longer present in the drive"
I created an image from the cd and install from the image.

thanks in advance for your help

kind regards
andi