[Xen-users] Xen domU and bandwith limitation

Hi,

I working on the development of virtual dedicated server using Xen. I have
succeeded in configuring the xen domU and to allocate part of the server
ressources to the domU but I cannot find a solution to fix a defined amount
of the bandwith to each of the domU.
I'm using the bridgge scripts and I have seen on internet that I could
perhaps use tc to control the bandwith but the tries I've made didn't work.

Does anyone ever done this? Do you know means to allocate part of the
bandwith to domU ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards
Guillaume Thiery