RE: [Xen-users] Domain interfaces

  • To: <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Alasdair P Mclean" <mcleanap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:28:49 -0000
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 08:29:31 -0800

Thanks for the advice on how to set up the domains interfaces :-) The relevant line in the domain config was set to vif=['ip=10.0.0.1,mac=<MACADDRESS>'] - that's as per the manual I think?. Neither had any effect on what ifconfig actually (this is on Xen 3.1.0 btw).

Cheers,
Alasdair