[Xen-users] How do I configure Multiple domains/machines?

I'm running Centos 5.1. In order to do some software testing, I want to run about 100 virtual machines. I tried doing this on a single box but at around 30-40 I start getting issues with xen such as hotplug not responding or xen_net memory squeeze issues. So, taking another route...

I would like to install 3 physical machines with Xen. I would like all of the domU's from the 3 different physical machines to 'see each' other network wise so I can run 35 virtual machines on each box.

By default, Centos put each dom0 at 192.168.2.1 and calls it Domain-0. I imagine I will need to change that and probably the subnet mask for the 3 machines. I cant even find the config file that does that.

How do I route the domU's properly so they are see each other on the same subnet, even though they are on 3 different physical machines. Even with my limited testing so far of 1 box, I cannot ping or even ssh to the boxes without logging into the dom0 first.