[Xen-users] Re; Xen 3.2 and tap:aio

Hi,

It seems that tap:aio no longer seems to function in version 3.2.

Can someone tell me if this is intentional or is a bug?

I've found many differences between 3.1 and 3.2 that literally break everything, not least the switch from calling the default bridge xenbr0 to eth0.

Does anyone know of a list anywhere of changes between versions ??

tia
Gareth.