[Xen-users] Error starting domU (centos5) on xen3.2.0 : rtc: IRQ 8 is not free

Hi.

I compiled the xen binaries and the kernel with the sources.
DomO starts without any problems, but when I run domU, it stops and freeze.
My domU is a clone of my domO.

unmounting old /dev
unmounting old /proc
unmounting old /sys
INIT: version 2.86 booting
rtc: IRQ 8 is not free.
modprobe: FATAL: Error inserting rtc
(/lib/modules/2.6.18.8_HwiXen/kernel/drivers/char/rtc.ko): Input/output error

I added this line at the end of the domU configuration file, and the machine
starts, without freezing :
extra='xencons=tty'

But I still have the last error :
rtc: IRQ 8 is not free.
modprobe: FATAL: Error inserting rtc
(/lib/modules/2.6.18.8_HwiXen/kernel/drivers/char/rtc.ko): Input/output error

Here is the result of 'hwclock' on my domO :
 -> lun 28 jan 2008 15:32:00 CET  -0.564342 secondes
And on my domU :
 -> nothing

Finally, my configuration file to compile the kernel :
# cat .config | grep RTC
CONFIG_RTC=m
CONFIG_GEN_RTC=m
CONFIG_GEN_RTC_X=y
CONFIG_SND_RTCTIMER=m
CONFIG_SND_SEQ_RTCTIMER_DEFAULT=y
CONFIG_RTC_LIB=m
CONFIG_RTC_CLASS=m
# RTC interfaces
CONFIG_RTC_INTF_SYSFS=m
CONFIG_RTC_INTF_PROC=m
CONFIG_RTC_INTF_DEV=m
CONFIG_RTC_INTF_DEV_UIE_EMUL=y
# RTC drivers
CONFIG_RTC_DRV_X1205=m
CONFIG_RTC_DRV_DS1307=m
CONFIG_RTC_DRV_DS1553=m
CONFIG_RTC_DRV_ISL1208=m
CONFIG_RTC_DRV_DS1672=m
CONFIG_RTC_DRV_DS1742=m
CONFIG_RTC_DRV_PCF8563=m
CONFIG_RTC_DRV_PCF8583=m
CONFIG_RTC_DRV_RS5C348=m
CONFIG_RTC_DRV_RS5C372=m
CONFIG_RTC_DRV_M48T86=m
CONFIG_RTC_DRV_TEST=m
CONFIG_RTC_DRV_MAX6902=m
CONFIG_RTC_DRV_V3020=m

Someone already have encountered this problem? If yes, how did you solved this
one?

Thanks to your reply.

=
French Language Course in France
Friendly & Relaxed French Language Course in France. Located in the Heart of
Paris. Conversation-Based Method. Maximum 9 Students per class. Intensive and
Extensive courses. Great Prices.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=f2de28e1df4a2f997027c9b56bf4b5b7