[Xen-users] Xen 3.1 + Live Migration

Hi all,

I'am having problems using Xen 3.1.
I'd like to use live migration, in a full virtualization environment (VT).

First, when I migrate a guest domain, the vnc port is no longer available
as soon as the guest migrated.

I'm using drbd 8 to be able to live migrate the VM without using shared
file system. I've modified xm utils to allow xen changing drbd resrouce in
primary state when starting or migrating a VM.

Everything work well, but when rebooting the guest. A reboot action seems
to not use the xm destroy/create to restart the domain. Does anyone know
which fonction is used ?

Cheers,
Serge.