[Xen-users] Fixed (was: Problem setting up VNC on SLES10 HVM DomU)

Sorry - nothing to do with Xen, or even vnc.

SLES10/SP1 won't let you do a graphical login if your shell is tcsh. I could login as root because root uses bash, but not as myself. The problem is probably somewhere in /etc/X11/xdm/Xsession, but I can't be bothered to look for it.

Clearly, there's some disagreement between myself and Novell about what the word 'Enterprise' means.

- Evan