[Xen-users] Choosing O/S for dom0 host with xen 3.2 - best option?

Hi,

I (just) posted something similar to this on the fedora-xen list so apologies if some of you see it twice.

I'm about to commission a new dom0 host to host multiple dom0 instances for testing purposes. I'm currently trying to decide what platform to use. I've previously used FC6 and CentOS5 as Dom0 hosts.

I'd like to be able to use Xen 3.2, and I see RPMS are available from xen.org for CentOS5.

My current questions:

Do I need to do anything other than install the xen 3.2 RPMS on my CentOS 5.1 system? i.e. Do I need to build a new initrd or anything, or does the xen RPM install take care of that?

Do I continue to use the CentOS kernel-xen?

Will tools like virt-install work the same with xen 3.2 as with xen 3.1?

Are any other distros more suitable for use with xen 3.2? I prefer Redhat/CentOS/Fedora flavours as that's what I'm most comfortable with, but I'm not averse to try something else if it is more appropriate.

Thanks for any responses, advice, suggestions, pointers to FAQs, etc.

R.