[Xen-users] Xen guest nfs client not responding

Hello

I'm trying to get my NFS Xen vm guest systems to their host via NFS (within the
same machine but keep getting performance-related errors):

nfs: server [IP] not responding, still trying
nfs: server [IP] OK
[loops]

Connectivity is flaky at best and applications running within the Xen guests
keep crashing or freezing as a result.

There is a note at a LTSP site that says NFS has problems with the 2.6 Kernel
and discrepancies in NIC capacity between the host and client if the NFS block
sizes are too large:
http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/NFS#NFS_Server_not_responding
Does this apply to Xen too?
Their fix: pass on kernel options to the NFS client. How could I try this with
Xen?

Thanks for any help!