Re: [Xen-users] Compile 64 bit hypervisor&kernel on 32bit kernel ?

I've tried to cross compile xen on ubuntu a few times and it always failed. i found it more convenient to setup a seconcd, 64bit machine for developing.

i've made 64bit ubuntu 7.10 deb's of the 3.2.0 release but was too short on
time to setup a repo. just leave me a
note, if you want to try them.

cheers,

Stephan

Emre Erenoglu schrieb:
No my OS is actually 32 bit. I guess it will be a big hassle to cross-compile a 64 bit kernel on 32 bit os. So I decided to install another Ubuntu 64 bit on another partition.

Thanks anyway,

Emre