[Xen-users] Can't load Xen kernel *Debian etch*

hi,

For some reason I haven't been able to load the xen kernel. I use debian etch.

I've followed this howto: http://www.howtoforge.com/debian_etch_xen_3.1 and I use the server remotely. I've tried to add the XEN-kernel as default to the /boot/grup/menu.lst but I've been unsuccesful so far.

Here you can see my menu.lst: http://pastebin.org/19211

As far as I know, the XEN-kernel should be the default and should be loaded during the boot. What am I doing wrong?

Liity nyt uuteen Windows Live Messenger perheeseen Klikkaa!