Re: [Xen-users] Can't load Xen kernel *Debian etch*

Hi Jarkko,

where did you get stucked?

1) Have you compiled a kernel yourself?
2) Did you use a binary package?
3) Are you using some debian etch packages (aptitude install linux-image-xen......)?
4) What did the console printout say?
5) Is something written in the /var/log/message or /var/log/xen/xend.log
6) Have you created the right ramdisk with the most recent drivers ?

Your menu.lst looks good so far. For further help, please give us more details regarding your setup.

Cheers,
Maik