Re: [Xen-users] Has anyone successfully set up a dhcp/iptables firewall in dom0 NATing traffic from domU?

> Hi,
>
> For what it's worth I've come to the conclusion that the best policy is to
> run *nothing* in the Dom0 above and beyond what you absolutely need. In my
> case, no iptables whatsoever and nothing listening on a public interface
> save ssh which is protected by hosts allow.
> (then run everything else on a second/private eth)

maybe but most people use a host with iptables and migrating all services
to DomU is hard so easiest way seams to me to solve the bug and not get
all users to do an workaroaund

i never had an lockout...kernel 2.6.20-xen-r6 Xen3.1 bridging mode