Re: [Xen-users] Emulating Multiple NIC cards on Guests

Hi

I tried out whatever you have and others have suggested but nothing has
worked out yet.

I shall elaborate on the steps I have undertaken on Fedora x86 64bit.

1.  Installed xen, kernel-xen , virt-manager
2.  Rebooted on xen kernel.
3.  I have 3 NIC cards and for all of them I have assigned Static IPs.
4.  When I do an ifconfig I get details of eth0,1,2 ,lo and virbr0. I
dont see xenbr0.
5.  Are virbr0 & xenbr0 the same ?
6.  I dont see any file in /etc/xen/<guest name> so as to add vif=[], Is
this file auto-generated when we create a guest using virt-manager.

7.  I created a file in /etc/xen/<guest name> named guest1 and edited
vif as you have mentioned and created guest using "xm create -c <guest
name>
This also failed giving the error, "Device 0  cannot be connected.Hot
plug scripts failed ( I dont remember the exact error )"

Help is needed on this.

Thanks
Viswanath