Re: [Xen-users] Emulating Multiple NIC cards on Guests

On Tuesday 12 February 2008 07:26:48 am Viswanath T K wrote:
> 6. ÂI dont see any file in /etc/xen/<guest name> so as to add vif=[], Is
> this file auto-generated when we create a guest using virt-manager.

No. While the domain is running, on a root console do 'virsh
dumpxml "domain-id">domain.xml'. Then you can create a flat config file from
the .xml file if you are familiar with the common options. Just remove any
parms that refer to specific run time conditions, like the domain id #, and
any pty in the 'console' statement. Since virsh/virt-manager maintain a
definition (in xenstore?) that shows up in 'xm list' even when the domain is
shutdown, you will need to do an 'xm delete domain-id' before you can run 'xm
create flat-config'. This is the same as clicking on 'delete' in
virt-manager. (You can always revert to the virsh behavior with 'virsh new
domain.xml.)