[Xen-users] Error: int argument required

Hi,

I've got XEN kernel(2.6.18-5) running nicely on my debian etch box but I've got a problem when adding a new vps client.

After running xm create /etc/xen/xen1.domain.com.cfg I get this error
Error: int argument required

My xen1.domain.com.conf is here: http://paste.servut.us/lnv

At the moment I've got no domains related to this server, I hope this is not the cause. I googled this error and noticed that there has been some bug which caused this error.

Here is my xen_tools.conf: http://paste.servut.us/qfr

I've been following this howto http://www.howtoforge.com/debian_etch_xen_3.1_p3

Can anyone help me to fix this problem?

Ota nyt käyttöösi uuden sukupolven Windows Live palvelut! Klikkaa!