[Xen-users] High load average on dom0

Hi,

After massive fights we got the server running with fully working vps-domains with their own ips. Everything fine on that side :)

Anyways, I noticed that on our dom0 we have very high load averages even though the whole system is idling. The load averages are 0.8-1.0 even though there are no active processes, cpu load is 0 and mem usage is over 4 gb free and iowait is 0. The vps-domains have load averages at 0.

Ilmainen päivitys Windows Live Messengerillesi! Klikkaa!