[Xen-users] cant start hvm because of ioemu network device.

Hello.
I'm trying to set up hvm for linux or windows.
I start with a very simple configuration without disks at all.
but the virtual machine does boot or even "power up".
If i remove the ioemu from the network device and specify type=brige or
type=route everything goes fine, the boot process is starting but then I cant
get network working in the guest.

----------------------------
import os, re
arch = os.uname()[4]
if re.search('64', arch):
    arch_libdir = 'lib64'
else:
    arch_libdir = 'lib'
kernel = "/usr/lib64/xen/boot/hvmloader"
builder='hvm'
memory = 128
name = "xptest"
disk = [
        'file:/tmp/install-amd64-minimal-2007.0.iso,hdc:cdrom,r'
        ]
vif = [ 'type=ioemu, mac=00:16:3d:aa:b0:11, bridge=xenbr0' ]

the result:

Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State
Time(s)
Domain-0                                     0  1480     2     r-----     36.9
fwh                                          1   384     1     -b----     14.5
xptest                                       2   128     1     ------      0.0