RE: [Xen-users] cant start hvm because of ioemu network device.

  • To: "Ori" <ori@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Joris Dobbelsteen" <Joris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 00:49:55 -0000
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:50:32 -0800

Which Xen version are you using?
Which distribution are you running on dom0?

I had a similar problem with Gentoo using Xen 3.2.0. The HVMs did not
work, so I quickly reverted back to 3.1.2 (from backup). Did not look
any futher into it...

If you provide more information about your setup, other are better able
to help you.

- Joris