RE: [Xen-users] NT4 in a DomU

I would go the VMWare route for that.
Xen is only quite recently developed and the focus is on Windows
2000/XP/2003 and beyond. Personally I would even believe Windows 2000
support to be quite less than any recent Windows versions. For Windows
NT 4 I would not want to bet whether it works.

>My last solution to test is:
> to convert a NT4 vmware VM in a qemu img but how can I inject
>my img in a lvm partition?
>Thxs for ur help.

The following worked for my Vmware server 1.0.something.

Ensure you virtual disk is a flat/prelocated one and not split in 2GB
pieces, so you get two files:
X.vmdk
X-flat.vmdk
You can use the "vmware-vdiskmanager.exe -t 2" to convert the image if
desired.

Now the x-flat.vmdk file can simply be used as the virtual disk (you can
also copy it to a real disk  (partition) if you like. This is what
worked for me without any trouble...

- Joris