RE: [Xen-users] SCSI Tape Drive - DomU's

> I see, well the thing is one of the DomU's is Windows 2003 SBS running
> Exchange server, and I need to run either Veritas or NTBackup to
remove
> the exchange logs. I guess I could backup a file from NTBackup to a
samba
> / NFS mount on the Dom0 and use Bacula to backup up that file to tape?

If you just want to remove the logs, and don't care about backing them
up, turn on circular logging.

I wrote an Exchange agent for Bacula that I'm using on a few servers. I
need to clean it up a bit though, and I'm busy with the GPL PV drivers
presently.

James