Re: [Xen-users] xen tools for checking performance

On Wednesday 27 February 2008 11:29:35 Casper wrote:
> Can I ask maybe to show some screenshoot? :) Just interesting...
This list accept attachments? If yes I can send it here.

> Your scripts aren`t available?
Unhapinness no, its been used in a internal product of my enterprise but I
could say to see on RRDs perl manual that comes in the rrdtool, the PHP just
generate commands from system and capture the PNG on HTML.

But like I said there are freesoftware solutions, Cacti and MRTG. I do not use
this because we are creating a entire host/networking monitor system to
assist my employees, and we are customizing so much that we abandon the idea
to use some existing solution, our code comes from scratch. :-) Soon we will
integrate this with IDS and perhaps some IA algorithms to discover flaws. In
a not fair future (I hope) also will put extreme hardening for secure
purposes too.

--
Valter Douglas LisbÃa Jr.
SÃcio-Diretor