RE: [Xen-users] xen tools for checking performance

>what kind of tools i can use for checking the performance of xen guests. In terms

> of memory, cpu and other resources so that i can decide on how many guest i can

> run on my server( i can size my server)

This might be more than what you are looking for, but you may want to have at

Versiera (https://www.versiera.com/). There is no cost to the hosted service.

Register for an account, download and install a host agent in Xen. Quick and

easy.

Agent communications are secured with digital certs. You will be able to get performance

info, and lots of system information down to the process and communication levels.

May be overkill for what you want. I should disclose I work for the company, if you

need more info send me an email.

There are lots of other choices out there you may want to consider including Nagios,

Fiveruns, Spiceworks, Heroix...

Frank