Re: [Xen-users] xm dump-core and an XP HVM

  • To: "Akio Takebe" <takebe_akio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Ryan Persaud" <ryan.persaud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:55:01 -0500
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:55:35 -0800

Akio,

Thanks for the reply.  How would I obtain max_pfn?  In xc_domain_dumpcore_via
_callback, the code pulls nr_pages from the xc_dominfo struct and uses this value as the number of pfns for the domain.  Would max_pfn = nr_pages, or would they be different for some reason?  I'm planning on adding a dump-physical tool, and I'll post the code to xen-devel once I get it working.

-Ryan