[Xen-users] Xen 3.1, Fedora 8 and PCI passthrough

Hello everyone,

I´m trying to attach a NIC to a Domu, I have the following setup:

Fedora 8, updated with yum,
Xen 3.1 installed via yum
installed CentOS on one DOmU

I have hidden the NIC with this text in modprobe.conf:
# hide (0000:04:00.0)
options pciback hide=(04:00.0)
install via-rhine /sbin/modprobe pciback ; /sbin/modprobe --first-time --ignore

How do I attach the NIC to a DomU?

I have been trying now for maybe a couple of days riding anything I could find about this.

I can´t find any config files to edit, I did a virsh dumpxml but could not find an example of what to write into the XML-file. All I found was to convert the XML file to a plain file, but no instructions howto to do that.

I´m grateful of any ideas you might have.

Kenneth Lundström