[Xen-users] RE: [Xen-devel] NR_IRQ limit

Eric,
I think you are trying to boot large numbers of VMs.
In that case, you will need to change the NR_DYNIRQS value in
./linux-2.6-xen-sparse/include/asm-x86_64/mach-xen/irq_vectors.h and recompile
your Dom0.
You might also find it useful to increase Xen's heap (using the boot time
option xenheap_megabytes).
Raj