RE: [Xen-users] Release 0.8.0 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

I used netperf. It seems to be available within linux too, but I tried
only the Windows part of it yet.

<http://www.netperf.org/netperf/>

It contains a lot of tests, including TCP and UDP. Performance is highly
dependent, on the same network and with the same hardware I achieved
250, 50 and 800 Mbps doing TCP over Gigabit with varying driver versions
(and yes, that's really 50 Mbps over gigabit).

- Joris