Re: [Xen-users] Xen and eth device bonding

b52@xxxxxxxxx schrieb:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> I'm trying to set up a bonding interface inside my XEN-3.2 dom0, so far
>> without success. Following configuration:
[...]

> Actually I have a similar setup but didn't use the xen network script. I
> use the distribution scripts (debian etch) to setup a bond0 device and put
> it in a bridge br0. This all happens before I start xend. I commented the
> network-bridge script in xend-config but still use vif-bridge with the
> parameter bridge=br0. Thats it and it works.
I am doing just the same here. Using network-dummy and vif-bridge. It
works as expected. I found the problem with my bonding device - the
interfaces were assigned to the wrong LAG on the switch. Assigning them
to the correct LAG ID gives a working setup :) Anyway, thank you and
everybody else who found time to look at the issue.

> Regards,
> Holger

Regards,
-Dimitri Puzin aka Tristan-777