Re: [Xen-users] Xen: invalid source and/or image destination

Not using 127.0.0.1 makes complete sense....

I have got it working; would you believe I had used up all the free DHCP IP
address trying to get it work??!!!!!

I did hit a major issue that may need some investigation: I have recently
received and installed a few new patches (via the auto updater) which once
applied has the affect to removing the "Shared Physical Device - xenbr0"
from the VM Manager options... very odd.

I have rebuild and have XEN working with a single CentOS 5.1 guest - I now
have the 35 updates to apply.... I'll post again if I get the same issue....

In the event all being well - Thank you all very much for your time.

Colin.