Re: [Xen-users] win-pvdrivers: shutdownmon.exe does not start

Hello Stephan,

I had this problem myself some weeks ago. You just need to install Microsoft Dot-Net-Framework 2. This should solve the Problem.

Greetz Holger

Stephan Schnitzer wrote:
Hi,

I tried using win-pvdrivers 0.8.4 on German Windows XP Pro SP2. Xen is 3.1, comes with Ubuntu 7.10.
Everything seems to work well except the shutdown monitor.
If I run shutdownmon.exe on the command line, windows gives an error message stating it could not initialize shutdownmon.exe correctly. Parameters passed to shutdownmon.exe don't have any influence on the error. The original (German) error message reads "Die Anwendung konnte nicht richtig initialisiert werden (0xc0000135). Klicken Sie auf 'OK', um die Anwendung zu beenden".

Any ideas?

Stephan