[Xen-users] blocked domU? but I'm logged into domU!

I don't understand why 'xm list' shows my domain as blocked while clearly
it it up and running. I can login to it, browse the web from it, etc.

What's up with that? Heh.

This was one of my guides.
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Xen/InstallingCentOSDomU

I have Centos 5.1 x86_64 running inside Ubuntu amd64 Gutsy Gibbon.

dark to read."
--  Groucho Marx