[Xen-users] Booting xen in xen?

Hi,

First off, I am a hardware go so if these questions are obvious, sorry in advanced.

I wanted to boot xen in a guest domain on top of xen. I believe this should be possible if the underlying xen is full system enabled and the guest domain xen is paravirtualized, but I am fairly new to this. Has anyone tried this before?

Also, I was wondering what the best way of proceeding towards this goal is in the guest domain. When I start xen on hardware, I use grub to load the xen hypervisor as the kernel and pass domain 0 and its initrd as modules. However, in a guest domain, I wont necessarily have grub. Is there an easy way to pass the modules to a kernel in a xen guest domain startup script? I only ask because you definitely are able to pass kernel, so being able to pass a module may be possible.

Thanks in advance,
-Rick