Re: [Xen-devel] Release 0.8.7 of GPL PV drivers for Windows

James Harper schrieb:
Okay I've definitely fixed a bug that would cause the BSoD I was seeing,
so I'm trying again.

Please test and let me know!

http://www.meadowcourt.org/WindowsXenPV-0.8.7.zip

Thanks

James

Hi,

i've tried 0.8.7 upon a freshly installed W2k3 SBS Server (german).
Xen Version is 3.2.0 amd64.

After running install.bat, the system starts with a msg. like "At least
one Service could not by started" (i didn't investigate by now, but I
assume this is the XenShutdown).

The netfront vif's are completely missing, Hardware list shows one "unknown
device"
remaining in "other devices" (before installation there were two of them), then
"Xen PCI Device" has a warning mark and "Could not be initialized".

Booting into /gplpv results in a BSOD.

Looks like this build has some significant problems ;)

Cheers,

Stephan