[Xen-users] migrating with physical device as VBD

Hi all,

I am wondering, whether it's possible to migrate a DomU from one XEN Host to
another *without* using shared storage. All HowTos that I found so far, are
using some kind of shared filesystem or block device.

The DomU in question is using a physical device (partition /dev/sda1) that is
exported as VBD from Dom0. If migration is possible with that setup, where will
the DomU end up on the target system?

In case, migrating this DomU won't work, I would have to copy the VM manually.
Is it possible to access the contents of /dev/sda1 from Dom0? Simply shutting
down the DomU and mounting /dev/sda1 in Dom0 does not work.

Regards,
Jan