Re: [Xen-users] Sup guys, I'm a Xen noob, I have plenty of questions...

The problem I have is that during the installation it prompts me for the
correct url to get to the stage2.img
I'm using
http://mirror.anl.gov/pub/fedora/linux/releases/7/Fedora/i386/os/images/
as the installation media source url, and the stage2.img file is in that
images folder.  I don't understand why it's having trouble reaching that
file, I mean that whole path leads to it.