[Xen-users] Ability to pass-through a PCI videocard & PCI USB card?

Hi All!

Quick question as I'm wondering if this is possible.

On a Intel-VT enabled machine (Intel Xeon X3220 on an Intel 3000 Series Chipset), if I have a PCI video-card and a PCI USB card, would it be possible to do a PCI pass-through on those two PCI devices to a guest domain?  I'm assuming the PCI USB card would be fairly easy, but my gut instinct on the PCI video-card is that it isn't possible or am I wrong?  How about PCI capture-cards?

Reason being is I was hoping to setup a MythTV or a Windows Media (under XP 32-bit) for testing under the Xen environment.  It would be quite nice if I could just pass-through all the additional PCI devices for those guest domains.  Was hoping someone has already tried this and could give me a "Yah!" or "Nope!" on attempting it.

Thanks!
--
Daniel Kao
Übermind, Inc.