RE: [Xen-users] Problems upgrading to Xen 3.1

I've tried capturing the screen output now and in fact I don't see any
error messages. The boot process simply stops before loading Dom0
initrd and kernel. I've used the kernel+initrd successfully with Xen
3.0.4 before, so why does upgrading to Xen 3.1 stop the machine from
booting up at all? Is there anything else I could try out?

Thanks,
Anna