Re: [Xen-users] Want to hire a tutor

I am from brazil and I can do this for you.

--------------------

Itamar Reis Peixoto

e-mail/msn: itamar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: itamarjp
icq: 81053601
+55 11 4063 5033
+55 34 3221 8599

William Heath wrote:
Hello All,

I would like to hire a tutor to teach me some more advanced features of xen that involve:

*  hvm creation
*  para virtuallization creation
*  usage of kpartx and dd to create domU's
*  domU network configuration
*  general troubleshooting and custom building of kernel's/xen from source

Please let me know your rate. I am happy to do remote tutoring etc... I am in the Peninsula, Bay Area of CA if you can physically meet with me.

-Tim

P.S.

I would love to also learn DRBD and nfs functionalities inside of xen guests.