[Xen-users] Re: DRBD+Xen anyone?

Steven Timm schrieb:

If anyone has successfully managed to blend the DRBD modules
with the Xen patches, please let me know.
Thanks

On a first installation approach with Gentoo I had no problems.

xen-3.2
drbd-kernel-8.0.11
drbd-8.0.11

After some fights with the cluster configuration, I got it working in the first stage, but my feeling is that I am far far away from production ready state. :)

I will consider upgrading drbd and heartbeat to the latest stable versions as suggested by some nice HA developer.

Just my little experience
Jens