Re: [Xen-users] DHCP and DomUs: not working

Kai Schaetzl wrote:
Martin Leben wrote on Tue, 08 Apr 2008 19:21:12 +0200:

post-up ethtool -K eth0 tx off

I saw this suggestions already several times. ethtool -k eth0 shows that all checksumming is already off. So, this is not an option that could help here :-( Thanks, anyway.

Kai
In both directions? (I have read that if the transmit does not work then try the receive).
Doug