[Xen-users] RE: 64bit srpm build error under CentOS 5.1

>Uncomment the line in the spec file that mentions /usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader
>
>That worked for me, compiling on x86_64, latest CentOS-5.1.

Argh, I don't know what I did but when I looked the first time it appeared that
was not commented out already? I may have got that confused with looking at the
Fedora Core 8 srpm as I was waiting for xen.org to come back online last night
so I could fetch the CentOS srpm...

I removed the stuff I added and performed that edit then recompiled and it also
worked.

Where does rpmbuild keep the log detailing the build so I can see what if
anything went wrong?

Thanks!
jlc